*Holiday boarding: add $5 per night per dog*
All new pets must come in for a temperament test prior to drop off day.
You're welcome to bring toys or other special items that make your dog feel comfortable. Please label all items with your dog's name on them.
We recommend that you bring your dog's food from home to eliminate any stomach issues, but we can provide food at $1 per meal per pet.
Wire Crate: $42 per night
Luxury Kennel: $47 per night
This is a 3'x4' enclosure with half wall and half clear door. This can easily accommodate several small or medium dogs or a family pair.
Mini Suite: $49 per night
We also offer 2 mini suites for those wanting the privacy of a room on a smaller scale.
Royal Suite: $57 per night
Private 10'x8' room in room dining, soothing sounds upon request and remote access camera to peek in on your pet.
Your dog will play, socialize and get snuggles daily during boarding!
- Rest times provided during the day upon request.
- Web cams accessible through our mobile app so that you can check in on your pet while you are away.
- All daycare and boarding dogs must be up to date on rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella vaccine.
- The Canine Influenza is HIGHLY recommended. If you choose not to have your dog vaccinated for the flu, you MUST sign a waiver stating that you understand the risks.
- Dogs over 7 months of age MUST be spayed or neutered to board or play in daycare.
Boarding pickup details:
$20 charge for pickup after 12pm Monday-Sunday
10% discount available for extended boarding stays 10 nights and beyond
$7 discount per night for multiple dogs boarding